Find help right now

Frank Vickery Village

Frank Vickery Village opened  its doors in 1948 as the Sylvania Aged Couples Settlement.

Offering senior couples a place to live with the reassurance that they could access help, Frank Vickery Village allowed them to move into higher level care on the same premises when necessary.

The village’s namesake, E. Frank Vickery, was the grandson of Ebenezer Vickery, a gifted politician and generous benefactor of Wesley Mission. at the turn of the twentieth century. E. Frank Vickery went on to further his grandfather’s work in providing financial security for Wesley Mission’s ministry and philanthropic work.