Wesley Multicultural Services
Wesley Multicultural Services helps new immigrants make connections with other families in their local areas.
We provide support services for mothers from a range of cultural backgrounds who have young children, children with special needs or teenagers.
Wesley Multicultural Services aims to:
- break the isolation that families from other cultures may be experiencing by creating a friendly, welcoming environment for social integration
- promote inclusion in society by exploring a range of topics about lifestyle in Australia
- reduce the level of stress for mothers and families experiencing problems with illness or a disability
- increase the wellbeing, mental health and happiness of multicultural families
- relieve the common burdens of migration
- equip families to better engage in the community and family life.