Wesley Seniors Transport
Wesley Seniors Transport is more than just taking you to and from those urgent medical appointments, we are here to help you retain your personal freedom and get you back in touch with your local community.
Our fleet of vehicles include busses, people movers and small four-door cars to meet your needs. We are available to you for:
- medical appointments
- independent shopping trips
- social outings and activities
- attending community centres and local events.
Am I eligible?
Wesley Seniors Transport may be able to provide services if you are:
- 65 years and over
- a person wanting to stay at home with minimal assistance needs
- a person wanting to stay at home with more complex needs
- a carer of a frail aged person.
How does it work?
If you think you could benefit from transport services, contact us directly and we’ll discuss your situation and what kind of help you require. We’re also happy if a friend, family member, GP or other community agency representative contacts us on your behalf.
Where is the service available?
Wesley Seniors Transport is offered through Wesley Personal Care, which is available at:
- St George, Sutherland Shire and Illawarra to Wollongong
- Cumberland Prospect, Nepean to Penrith and South West Sydney
- Parramatta, Holroyd, The Hills, Auburn, Bankstown, Liverpool and Fairfield
- Manly, Warringah, Pittwater and Northern Sydney
- Inner West Sydney
- Central Coast (through Wesley Seniors Living Central Coast)
How much does it cost?
Fees for transport services vary according to the level of assistance required. This service is subsidised by the Australian Government and Wesley Mission takes into account a person’s ability to pay.