Wesley Community Legal Service
Wesley Community Legal Service provides advice on legal issues relating to gambling for residents of New South Wales.
Established in 1994, the service and has grown into a highly regarded state wide service with expertise in gambling related law.
What does it involve?
Wesley Community Legal Service offers legal advice on a variety of issues related to gambling, which may include:
- questions or concerns related to problem gambling
- self-exclusion and gambling regulation
- bankruptcy, consumer rights, credit and debt, criminal law, family law, litigation and wills
- relationship breakdown and information about separation rights
- advice about how to legally protect assets and support a relative for family members of a problem gambler.
How much does it cost?
Wesley Community Legal Service is a free service available throughout New South Wales by telephone, email and in person. Our friendly and helpful lawyers understand how gambling problems affect individuals and families.
Can I refer someone to this service?
We welcome statewide referrals from gambling counselling services and other professionals.