Home modifications and maintenance
Our home modifications and maintenance team help make your home more convenient, secure and safer.
Home modifications for security:
- front door videophone system to screen visitors before opening your door
- window and door locks checked, adjusted and made operational to keep you and your belongings safe
- solar LED sensor lights installed to increase outdoor lighting around your home and help you feel more secure.
Home modifications for safety:
- bathroom, kitchen and safety modifications like grab rails, handrails and hand held showers to make everyday life easier
- weatherproof power outlets and circuit breakers to prevent electrocution
- trip hazards identified and fixed
- a retractable garden hose to help prevent trips and falls
- repairs to concrete and tiled pathways for easy access to your home and garden
- stairs and ramps checked and repaired to make getting in and out of your home safer
- faulty hot water systems and leaking taps repaired to prevent burns and slips
- a brand new smoke alarm battery backed by a ten year warranty.
Home modifications for convenience:
- light switches relocated to spots that make more sense
- ramps, step wedges, easy steps and pathways installed to help getting in, out and around your home
- lever taps installed to make turning on and off water easier
- widening doorways to allow more space for wheelchairs, scooters and frames
- a secure key lock box installed to store keys outside your home so you and the people you trust are never locked out.
Plus, save money on bills by getting existing light bulbs replaced with energy efficient ones for free.
Download the latest Wesley Home Modification & Maintenance Services brochure or contact us on (02) 9804 5266.