Our personal care team helps you take care of your everyday needs.
Whether you need a lot of support or just a little, we can help you to continue living in your own home by assisting with:
- bathing and showering
- getting dressed
- meal preparation
Maintain a healthy, balanced diet with meals prepared and delivered to your home. Our nutrition, hydration, meal preparation and diet services include:
- preparing special diets for health, religious, cultural or other reasons
- providing modified eating utensils and eating aids
- assistance feeding, as needed
- providing enteral feeding formula and equipment, as needed.
When day to day tasks become more difficult because of loss of hearing, sight or speech, our daily living services can provide the help that’s right for you. Services include:
- fitting sensory communication aids
- checking hearing aid batteries
- cleaning spectacles
- connecting you to telephone services that fit your needs.
Work with us to schedule routine visits to ensure you get the support you need on a regular basis. Call 1300 086 906 to book a one off service or speak to us about how we can offer ongoing support for all your home care needs. Government support may also be available.