At Wesley Mission, we believe everyone has the right to a safe place to live. If you’re on a very low or low to moderate income, Wesley Community Housing may be able to provide you with an affordable, safe and secure place to call home.
About Wesley Community Housing
We’re helping people in our community who otherwise might not have access to secure and sustainable housing.
As a Tier 2 provider under the National Regulatory System for Community Housing (NRSCH), we partner with government, support agencies and other organisations to manage and support our tenants in safe and sustainable housing.
Wesley Community Housing provides homes for people and families on low to moderate incomes across NSW. We partner with organisations and tenants to:
- support successful tenancies
- contribute to more connected and strengthened communities
- increase opportunities for tenants.
We provide a range of housing products including:
- Crisis Accommodation (tenancy up to three months): secure housing while tenants look for more permanent accommodation with the help of support agencies. Tenants are required to actively work towards obtaining longer term housing.
- Transitional Housing (tenancy up to 18 months): short to medium term housing while tenants work towards obtaining more permanent housing through support from their Support Provider.
- General Social Housing (tenancy of 12 months to five years): longer-term housing for people on very low and low incomes who might otherwise be experiencing homelessness. Tenants are referred by support agencies, need to be listed on Housing Pathways (NSW Housing Register) and need to demonstrate capacity to sustain a tenancy.
- Fee for Service Housing: we provide a range of fee for service housing options, including the Kickstart program for young people leaving out-of-home care and young people living in homes supported by Wesley Intensive Therapeutic Care, Significant (ITCSD) Disabilities program.
- Affordable Housing (tenancy of six months or longer): housing for people on low to moderate incomes. Tenants need to meet the relevant income and eligibility test to be eligible, and must meet their Tenancy Agreement obligations.
- Disability Housing: we manage a variety of Specialist Disability Accommodation properties in line with the NDIS requirements.