Wesley Mission offers a range of services for vulnerable single adults (aged 18 and over) who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in inner Sydney. We can provide a bed, emergency relief, as well as early intervention services to help prevent homelessness.
From Newcastle to Sutherland and anywhere between, Wesley Mission can provide:
- crisis accommodation
- end to end case management
- access to a range of Wesley Mission activities.
We offer a comprehensive support program to residents and people in the wider community. The program addresses the physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, vocational and recreational needs of people who are homeless and incorporates:
- case management
- self-development activities
- Christian activities
- recreational activities.
Sydney CBD and inner city
We have been providing accommodation and support services in Sydney’s CBD since 1819. Amid the hustle and bustle, you will find relief at Wesley Edward Eagar Lodge.
Wesley Edward Eagar Lodge is in the heart of Sydney and offers emergency accommodation for both males and females, including:
- single, individual rooms with own lock, providing privacy, dignity, personal space and secure storage for belongings
- bathroom facilities on each floor
- access to laundry facilities, telephone and computers when required
- breakfast and dinner daily.
Wesley Edward Eagar Lodge is located on Bourke Street, Surry Hills. The lodge accommodates 76 single people, male and female, aged from 18 to 80 plus years.
Central Coast and Newcastle
Wesley McKenzie Newcastle
Wesley McKenzie Newcastle provides support to people in the Newcastle region who are experiencing financial hardship or who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
An accommodation worker is based on site, and other counselling and services are provided through Community Housing.
As an early intervention service, we provide:
- support for financial hardship
- referral and advocacy support.
We tailor our support to meet your individual needs, working in a variety of ways including:
- addressing short term financial needs through the provision of food parcels, grocery vouchers and utilities vouchers (EAPA).
- offering financial and budgeting advice
- providing brokerage support and assistance for significant one-off essential expenses related to homelessness
- providing information, advocacy and referrals for a range of community services.
To find out more about accessing support for your situation, please phone (02) 4915 3683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org