When you join a regular giving program, you’ll turn the desire to help your community into action. And your support will make an ongoing difference in people’s lives.
Your contribution counts
Regular givers contribute to important work like providing food and comfort to people who are homeless, training volunteers to help prevent suicide, supporting families escaping violence and so much more.
As a regular giver you’ll:
- help us anticipate what resources we’ll have to support vital services
- get automatic and secure deductions from your credit card or bank account
- keep up to date on where your money goes with regular newsletters
- receive a tax receipt at the end of the financial year to claim a tax deduction
- make changes to your support at any time.
Every life matters. Register to give regularly via the secure link below.
If you’ve got questions about regular giving, we’d love to answer them. Call us on 1800 021 821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wesley Mission is a part of the Uniting Church in Australia, Charity Number ABN 42 164 655 145, is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient, and therefore gifts of two dollars ($2) or more to Wesley Mission in each State or Territory are tax deductible for the donor. All donations are directly used by Wesley Mission Community Services Pty Ltd.