We believe that everyone deserves a safe space to call home, which is why we’re committed to offering support to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Small acts can make a big difference—you can help us reduce the cycle of homelessness.
You can help end homelessness
Give a gift
You can have an impact by giving a gift to someone in crisis. All donated gifts will go towards helping people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Please choose new items to donate from the following list:
- socks & underwear
- sleeping bags
- toiletries: toothpaste/toothbrush/deodorant/shaving cream/soap
- seasonal items: hats/umbrellas
- phone cards/sim cards
- non-perishable food items
To organise a time to donate items, email [email protected].
Whatever the amount, big or small, donations are always appreciated. We give hope to people who are often at their most vulnerable times, and by donating you are helping us to provide more support, and services.
With your support, we can help families who are experiencing homelessness or on the brink of homelessness, break this cycle.
- $29 can provide a clean, warm bed for a child whose family is in crisis and has no safe place to stay.
- $49 can buy essentials like food and toiletries for a family in crisis.
- $99 can provide one night of safe, supported accommodation for a family in crisis.
Ensure you stay up-to-date on homelessness and other important issues when you subscribe to our newsletter.
Continue the conversation online
Wesley Mission is a part of the Uniting Church in Australia, Charity Number ABN 42 164 655 145, is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient, and therefore gifts of two dollars ($2) or more to Wesley Mission in each State or Territory are tax deductible for the donor. All donations are directly used by Wesley Mission Community Services Pty Ltd.